The Boy Who Lived

On a totally different note, I have to say I am absolutely ecstatic about the new Harry Potter movie. Is it weird to say that sometimes I lose my breath (and my heart starts beating fast and I get all excited) whenever I think about the books?

I am hoping to watch the midnight show (my first one ever). I know, I am totally late. I feel so deprived now that Harry Potter is almost over (although it will never be over in my heart and I'm sure many others), that I never was involved in any sort of Harry Potter events. No book releases at Chapters, waiting in line at midnight, going to see if I could see any of the actors or J.K. Rowling herself...this is considerably harder by the way because I live in Canada.

Anyways, I loved the 7th book (especially the ending battle) and am particularly looking forward to Ron and Harry's fights...they always amused me. I get sort of upset that they don't show the full extent of the books, including the violence. For example, I was imagining that Harry did like some blood spurting thing to Draco in the 6th book..but maybe I was just a bit over imaginative. Anyways, I'm getting off topic and I'll probably be posting a hundred more posts like this until the movie comes out so yea.

P.S. I've decided to start a "BookWorm" blog in this one. Its very basic. Every time I finish reading a book, I'll write a simple review about it here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment